The primary mission of the Ebony Nurses Association of Tacoma is to provide financial assistance and scholarships to students of African American Heritage who pursue studies leading to careers in professional nursing.
Our purpose is to:
- Improve health care within the Tacoma-Pierce County Metropolitan area by providing and promoting health and education.
- Recruit African Americans into the Nursing field.
- Provide scholarship support for African American nursing students.
- Provide mentoring/support for African American nursing students.
- Promote and support members’ professional development