5. The Application:
6. A personal interview with the Scholarship Committee will
7. The applicant will be expected to attend a meeting of the
Ebony Nurses Association of Tacoma
to receive their award.
8. The recipient is expected to stay in contact with the Ebony
Nurses Association of Tacoma and is encouraged to attend
meetings of the organization after graduation from school.
9. The scholarship will be awarded to applicants for an LPN
program for payment in the last
phase of the program. For applicants in an RN program, the
scholarship will be awarded in
the final year of an ADN program and second term of junior year
or later in the BSN program
Applicants in an advanced nursing will be awarded in the last
phase of the program.
10. The recipient will provide a written progress report to the
Ebony Nurses Association of
Tacoma at the end of each term. A progress report form will be
sent to the recipient.
11. A scholarship recipient may receive an award more than once.
Recipients must reapply and meet all
criteria at the time of the re-application.
Scholarship Committee Members:
Aikin-Chairperson; Gwen Haynes- President, Lynda Ash-Outgoing
Treasurer, Sheri Morris-Treasurer Elect, Idella Whitfield-Stith